If you are into selling or buying cryptocurrencies, you’ll be required to use a cryptocurrency exchange. It is an online service that works identically as a stockbroker, enabling the user to sell and buy cryptocurrencies such as dogecoin, bitcoin, and Ethereum. The ideal crypto exchanges make the process of selling and purchasing highly secure and has affordable fees. When selecting the best crypto exchange to suit your needs, it’s imperative that you consider withdrawing options, supported currencies, security, and pricing. Below, the top 10 crypto exchanges with low fees are explored.
CoinSmart is a Canadian-based cryptocurrency exchange. It offers cold storage for every cryptocurrency and has a robust identity verification process to detect fake birth dates or fake addresses. It utilizes the data that collection agencies provide. The features of CoinSmart
- It offers users the capability of tracking all trades and trading activity.
- It has an authentication system that is two-factor enabled.
- It offers an order book functionality that helps in placing customized orders.
- Experienced investors can enjoy CoinSmart’s advanced trade feature that comprises the functionalities of stopping loss, real-time charting, and limiting orders.
- It has a smart trade feature that enables one to trade from a coin to another without the constraint of first trading Ethereum or Bitcoin.
CoinSmart trading fee
For bank draft and bank wire, there is a 0% fee. On the other hand, it has a 1% fee on electronic funds transfers. On debit or credit cards, it offers up to a 6% fee.
This is an accessible, easy-to-exchange platform that provides a tool that fully utilizes digital assets. It offers a flexible, tailored solution that will meet the requirements of the user. Its features include:
- Its processing is entirely automated.
- It supports several currencies, including USD COIN, Tether, and Bitcoin, among others.
- It supports cross-platform.
FixedFloat’s trading fee
It offers a fixed rate and a float rate. Fixed-rate charges 1% in addition to the network fee. The float rate charges 0.5% in addition to the network fee. With Fixed Float, there aren’t any hidden commissions.
When it comes to a class platform with the capacity to access global markets, PrimeXBT is the best. With PrimeXBT, you have a platform that enables trading in global financial markets trading with USD tether, Bitcoin USDC, and others. Its features include:
- Offers advanced trading tools
- Enabled access to broad markets
- Offers advanced platform features and fast order execution at low fees
PrimeXBT trading fee
Enables the opening of a free account. It has competitive fees and attractive trading conditions. It charges a 0.005% trading fee for cryptocurrencies, 0.01 for commodities and indices, and for forex majors. It charges 0.001%.
In terms of trading volumes, Binance is ranked among the top 5 biggest cryptocurrency exchange apps. It supports 150 coins and cryptocurrencies, including popular coins such as Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin, and its own BNB coin. Its features include:
- It makes it possible for crypto-traders who want to use indicators and charts to trade cryptocurrencies.
- It allows the use of diverse payment methods, including credit cards, banks, and crypto, to sell and pay for crypto.
- Though it is banned in the US, it is available in over 180 countries.
- It isn’t decentralized.
Binance trading fee
The charges differ from one VIP category to another. The 30-day trading volume maker fee ranges from 0.0750% to 0.0525% for trading volume less than 50 BTC and greater than or equal to 1500 BTC.On the other hand, the taker fee for a 30-day trading volume of between below 50BTC and above or equal to 1500 BTC varies from 0.075% to 0.0525%.
This mobile and desktop application permits users to sell and buy bitcoin in exchange for their home country’s local currencies. Bisq features:
- provides low transaction volumes
- It allows users to use 26 diverse payment options and supports mobile phones
- It is decentralized and has no single point of failure.
- In some payment methods, its speed is slow
- It doesn’t need KYC for identification
Bisq trading fee
Takers pay 0.70% while makes pay 0.10%.
Kraken has been operational since 2011 and is available in 176 countries and 48 states in the US. It is based in the US and is among the top 10 biggest crypto exchanges. Kraken features:
- It offers low fees
- It’s very secure to trade-in
- No copy or social trading
- It has a mobile application
- 40 different trading cryptocurrencies are supported.
Kraken trading fee
For 30-day transactional volumes ranging from $0 to $500,000, its maker fee differs from 0.16% to 0.10%. On the other hand, the taker fee for the 30-day transactional volume of a similar amount varies from 0.6% to 0.20%.
- Cash AppThis
is a popular mobile app in the US for receiving and sending peer-to-peer money. It is also in several other countries. It doesn’t impose any charges from money received and send via debit cards and bank accounts. However, it charges 1.5% to a 3% fee on credit card payments for bank instant deposits. Presently, it works as a crypto exchange, thus permitting the selling and buying of crypto using it. Cash App features:
- BTC users enjoy a higher transactional limit of $100,000.
- It’s simple to use
- For now, it only permits BTC.
- For receiving and sending through banks, it offers a low cost
This is the non-custodial limitless cryptocurrency exchange platform. It offers the service of exchanging Bitcoin to Ripple, XMR, Ethereum, and many others. ChangeNOW features:
- It enables the instant exchange of crypto.
- It supports over 10000 currency pairs.
- It is a platform that is absolutely safe. It doesn’t store funds, offers a non-custodial service.
ChangeNOW trading fee
Its transaction fee varies from 0.5% to 4%.
Bittrex lists more than 190 cryptocurrencies in which users can trade, which is one of the largest. Bittrex features.
- It offers a more straightforward and clearer fee than the majority of exchanges
- It doesn’t support fiat trading.
- It is available in many countries globally
- It takes little user information for verification purposes, and it’s safe to use.
Bittrex trading fee
It charges a 0.25% flat fee rate.
Founded in 2012 and the most prevalent crypto exchange in the US, Coinbase is
fully licensed and regulated to operate in the US and more than 40 territories and states. Coinbase features:
- It isn’t decentralized.
- Due to its daily trading volume or liquidity, it permits persons to find their exchange crypto or trades easily over multiple crypto coins.
- It supports many coins, including Bitcoin.
If you know others exchanges with low fees, leave a comment below.